IN THE NEWS Published
Sophisticated Looks, Smart Spaces and Sensible Semi Savings can be yours!
When it comes to selecting a home today, everyone wants more – more space, more style, more selections but they want it at an affordable price. One way to address this is to consider the many benefits of buying a smart semi detached home vs a more costly single. Well designed semi’s address all the design criteria, lifestyle needs and deliver the attractive price point that makes them the smart and sensible choice for today’s new home buyer.
Take a look at Spallacci Homes Eden Park Semi’s. Consider the many benefits of these refreshingly different Semis’ over a more costly single!
- Value – More is Less. Did you know that you can get the most popular 4 bedroom, 2200 sq.ft. Azalea plan on a premium pie lot semi for $40,000- $50,000 less than an equivalent sized single? Eden Park’s Semis are exceptional in their value. These spacious plans range from 1566 sq. ft to 2188 sq.ft. with 3 and 4 bedroom options and are ready for you!
- No Need to Sacrifice Curb Appeal – Spallacci Semis have authentic architecture and are designed with a unique look on each side – they actually appear as a single family estate home. You’ll be proud of your semi every time you arrive!
- Same Great Looks and Elevated Elevations – Eden Park’s Semis have fully loaded exteriors and all the same upgraded materials as the singles. There is no difference in materials or colour palettes – you’ll get the same premium Stone, Stucco, Brick, Windows and Doors – for a custom-inspired look without the price.
- Better Plans and No Wasted Space – Semi’s are smart floorplans with elegant and efficient layouts that work well for everyone. The semi’s layouts are family sized – they are wide with spacious plans – some even have 4 bedroom plans just like a more expensive single!
- Lots of Quality Space all around you –Spallacci Semi’s are located on extra deep and irregular lots – so they offer deeper lots, premium pie-lots, wider side yards and overall more outdoor space than many subdivision luxury singles. Eden Park’s homes can be appreciated even from the backyard! Attention to the size of windows including sliding patio doors and awning style basement windows, upgraded building materials and decks (as per plan) make these rear elevations have added value and aesthetic appeal.
- Same Standards of Selections and Service – Eden Park’s semis offer the same level of standards and selections as their most expensive singles. 9’ ceilings on main floors, an array of kitchen cabinets, imported ceramic tiles and a host of luxury appointments are available to you. You will receive the same attention to detail, customer service and selections!
Register now to preview a Semi.